- Over 15 years’ experience collaborating with local businesses both in her role as a Lecturer in Marketing at the School of Business and on a private consultancy basis.
- Lectures at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in areas of Marketing and Innovation.
- Joint Programme Director for the MSc in Leadership and Innovation in the Public Service, a uniquely collaborative cross border programme.
- Research supervisor on a number of Masters programmes including Masters by Research, MSc Marketing Practice, MSc Management Practice, MBS Innovation and Leadership (Executive Ed.) and MSc Innovation and Leadership in the Public Service (Executive Ed.).
- Completed her doctoral studies through Queen’s University, Belfast. Her thesis was entitled: ‘Exploring the impact of a media literacy intervention on children’s advertising literacy, materialism and wellbeing’.
- Action Learning Set Facilitator
- Acts as an Enterprise Ireland Knowledge Provider on the Innovation Vouchers Initiative.
Research Innovation & Engagement
- Fosters a business collaboration approach in teaching, connecting local business with final year students who develop and implement agreed research projects.
- Supervises a wide range of postgraduate dissertations on taught Masters Programmes and Masters by Research.
- External Examiner.
- Presents research papers at a variety of national and international conferences. Her work focuses on marketing innovations and marketing education.
- Joint Programme Director for the MSc in Leadership and Innovation in the Public Service – a unique jointly awarded Masters Programme which has been developed by Letterkenny Institute of Technology and Ulster University, in collaboration with the Office of An Taoiseach and the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister.
- Works with various organisations both on a consultancy basis and as a Knowledge Provider on the Innovation Vouchers Initiative.